Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Review: New55 FILM

"This negative is truly amazing"

"After just a little practice I got great results"

"The tutorial was good. I hope you include scanning and outdoor photography".

These are some of the positive reviews we have received from new users of New55 FILM.   I get a near perfect success rate (not remembering to open the focal plane shutter was my mistake), and the develop and fix sequence is easy to do, and fast.

A nice comment on a forum

It's amazing the project has come this far and is now delivering. While the product may not perfect, it is real - The real hope is that New55 will have an ongoing future in the midst of a shrinking (or limited) fan base of film users. If New55 receives continued support, it will hopefully survive - and improve.

I'm impressed the project has come this far, considering the difficulties, and hope it will advance much further. 
Thanks to those who are working hard to make it possible.

No comments: