Friday, September 21, 2012

Buy these instant films

Available NOW

1. The Impossible Project's new Color Protection films for the SX-70 and 600 cameras are quite good and come with a guarantee. We got 8 out of 8 keepers!  Nice colors!  Great job TIP!

2. Fuji Instax WIDE. If you have not tried this you are missing a lot, and we think it is near its run. You can load these, with tape, into a 4x5 film holder. The sharpness is excellent.  The funky WIDE camera is available on Amazon for about $50.

3. Fuji FP3000. The Fuji equivalent of 667, this superfast film is super fast. How long it will be available is up to you and Fuji - if you buy a lot, they will make it.

4.  Fuji FP100C. The ProVivid film a la Fuji, Low priced pack film with ever shrinking sell by dates at about $7 a pack. A bargain, for now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

2, 3 and 4 will be gone before ya know it.

Joshua said...

I have a film oriented camera store in Colorado and would love to stock your film. I am sure we can sell it if you can offer anything resembling a reasonable price and even if the price ends up being very high we will still sell some.

Joshua Cohen
Victory Camera
720-379-7789

Joshua said...

Hi

I have a film oriented camera store in Colorado and I would love to sell your film.

If the price is something reasonable we will sell a ton and even if the price is high we will still move some.

Josh

Bob Crowley said...

Hi Josh, that would be good, because I buy things from you already. BTW thanks for selling me the nice waist level finder for my P67.

Keith Murray said...

My local camera store (ireland) have stoppped stocking IP film, they've had too many people demanding their money back apparently. They have also not been able to fill an order for FP3000 for almost a year now, they fear the worst, they stock FP100C which I'm using on a pola back on Hassleblad. I have a pack of Instax wide waiting for an ebay camera delivery :)

oh and I just found my 'rosebud', got a pack of Type55 (Sep04) form an out of business camera store and I think I'm in love :-/

How can I get my hands on some of your stuff?
please

Bob Crowley said...

FP3000 is still being supplied from Fuji to the distributors. The date codes 2014 indicate a recent run.

The new TIP film I recommend is far more reliable. MUCH better, and really fun! Try it!

Tsyrawe said...

Would you share details about fitting an instax wide into a 4x5 holder? Which holder and how?

Bob Crowley said...

Any 4x5 holder, like a double dark. I just stick it in with a piece of tape. To process it I put it back into the cassette, but you could use a pencil rolled over the instax.

Tsyrawe said...

Now I got it. Exposure in holder, processing in a Fuji camera, or pencil. Thanks.

Tsyrawe said...

Now I got it. Exposure in holder, processing in a Fuji camera, or pencil. Thanks.

mary brown said...

the price is something reasonable we will sell a ton and even if the price is high we will still move some.
click here