Friday, June 1, 2012

Adjusting the spread of 8 x 10 P/N

As you can see, an incomplete spread from this test photograph, scanned from the 8x10 negative.  Because we peeled it from the positive at about 90 seconds, we get the familiar edge effects we saw in New55 4X5.  But this is so much larger. Click on the link below to see many details.

Click here to see this large file.

There are other photographs of this quality and type in 4x5 in the slide show, button to the right. If you are signed in to Flickr you can also see the otherwise restricted content, too.

It is late Friday afternoon, Summer, and maybe time to go fishing.


Similar shot but with a different film shows a more complete spread

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob...I hope you are saving these history-making images.

Nasir Hamid said...

Will the Polaroid 10x8 processor be required to use your P/N?

Anonymous said...

Can't Fishing wait ? Sorry Bob, you deserve your fun, go fishing, refresh your self. We are way excited.

MICHAEL said...

I like how the spread came out on this. Like an old shoppe as I stand on the street, I wipe my hand on the glass to see what treasures they keep. As I gaze through the windows soul, I find a journey down the rabbit hole. As I wonder through the maze, I find a new film to get me out of this digital haze.

Bob Crowley said...

That's just how I see it.

Ed Araquel said...

We really need to have more beta testers for this 8x10 material. I volunteer!

Bob Crowley said...

We've used that, and plain rollers too.

Bob Crowley said...

Thanks, we are overwhelmed by many who want samples, but there are none. We won't have a free test supply.

Anonymous said...

The bottom one doesn't have that look the top one does. Which one is like N55? I assume the top one.

Anonymous said...

go on, i awfully wait for buyable films!

Bob Crowley said...

The top one is essentially a big New55 FILM, but four times the area.

Anonymous said...

I follow you from Naples (Italy)! You are extraordinary. When can I buy the film?
especially the 8x10?

Anonymous said...

Hardly wait for New55 in 8x10 format!!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks not at all like the Impossible material. Can you tell us what the secret of this is? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I agree these are historical photographs that should be preserved, Bob.