used by DF here.
Afterwards the processed and fogged negative was dunked in the clear tank to have its portrait taken. I've selected a small section as shot with the digi, rotated it, and reversed it. It occurs to me that an iPhone app might include a one button PN reversal and maybe a nostalgic border if we used the clear processor and sleeve arrangement in the field.
Except for the obvious fogging caused by light leaks, this looks like a fairly normal negative. Some things we learned:
1. When wet, the ReadyLoad film sticks in the sleeve and won't come out. This could be easily corrected with some waxed paper in the sleeve.
2. The film has a tendency to lean against and stick to the side of the tank. Rails, are needed on the sides to prevent that.
3. Light leaks from the cap have to be prevented. There were also pinholes in the black paint, which probably produced the fogging in the lower right. The top fog is pretty clearly from the crude foam cap, which was cut from an old microphone case.
4. This scheme will definitely work, and it took maybe 15 minutes, including 10 minutes of processing time, to use. You might know that with the Efke 25, we can cut the processing time to 2 minutes.